Monday, April 13, 2009

Our version of this famous picture

Everyone has seen this famous picture entitled the "American Gothic" by Grant Wood.

This is our version, I love how Lexie is trying to look completely serious.

Just doing my part to help in the garden, comic relief....

8 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Holy cow, should I be planting already?????

Holly said...

Do they want to come over and do my garden next?

Wendy said...

I love that you have your kids help you with the garden.

Rod and Jess said...

Do you hire out for comic relief?? That picture was classic! Way to be motivated early down there!

Anonymous said...

Love it...I really love Lexie's seriousness!!! Ha!

Unknown said...

American Gothic was the name of that painting, of course. I always thought your garden area was white, at least after today's snowfall. Hope that your peas survived.

Erin said...

I love it!

Melissa said...

too cute...