
My parents gave us a fire ring for Christmas. We have been waiting for the weather to get nice enough to use it. A perfect family night activity on a crazy spring day where the weather has gone from snowing to blue skies all within a couple of hours. We enjoyed hot dogs, and marshmallows (burned intentionally). We expect many more
of these nights to come.



8 comments:
How fun is that??? I'm sure my husband will be able to smell anything coming from your house and will be making his way down in no time! That is the perfect gift for your family! Cute pictures - they all look so grown up!
I have always wanted one of those...hopefully soon...but I guess we need some kind of yard...Maybe next summer..how fun and your family is so cute!!!
We bought one two summers ago but have only used it once or twice. We need to pull it out more often!
Can we come too? :)
How fun! I totally want one of those!
Love it! We have yet to use ours this year - I'm itchin' for it though.
So that was you I could smell last night!! Smelled so summerly(if that's a word)We need to use ours more often!
Post a Comment