Friday, February 22, 2008

Play Group


We made cars one week for play group, and then the next week we brought them back to have a drive-in movie. We watched the movie Cars (in our cars) and enjoyed a snack bar too. Lexie's car had a windshield, customized license plates and purple flowers for wheels. She had a lot of fun making her car and spending the morning with her friends.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your car Lexie! When are you going to drive it to South Dakota and pick me up for spin around town?
Luv ya Cuz
Breanna

Mindy said...

It looks like so much fun! I'm so sad we missed it. I would have much rather been there than where I was.

Emily said...

Welcome to the club! It looks great and I bet it wasn't too hard!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! I am adding you to mine links!

Kristi said...

Jonie, I found your blog! Way cute!! I am so sad we missed that play group!! Where was I? Brayden heard about it somehow and wanted to miss school to go!

Jodi Jo said...

Found you! cute blog. I bet that play group was a blast. What I have heard about it was that it was really cute. I will add you to my blog.